If you’re a little o-v-e-r using Facebook groups and you’re looking for a better solution for your business...you need to listen!
In today’s episode, I’ll be taking you behind the scenes of our recent decision to move our support community here at Hello Funnels to a new channel.
Yes! We decided to take our customer service community (aka our Facebook Community) OFF Facebook (sorry Mark!) and move it to Slack.
It wasn’t an overnight decision (2 years in the making in fact) but we’ve been LOVING Slack (and so has our community) so allow me to tell you a little more to help you make your own choice and ease those Facebook frustrations.
Things You’ll Learn in this Episode of Doing it Online:
- Behind the scenes of our recent decision to move our support community off Facebook and onto Slack
- The reasons behind our decision to say farewell to Facebook
- Why we chose Slack as our new Support Community Channel
- The tools we’re using to help make Slack even - both for our clients AND our team
- Make more course sales than ever before when you steal my exact funnel at stealmyfunnel.com
- Want access to my 5-Day eCourse MBA (Mini Business Accelerator) for FREE? Just leave a 5-Star review and then submit your details at katesbonus.com
- Want the show notes + more funnel goodies? Head to katemckibbin.com/podcast