In this week’s episode, we’re talking tech stacks — what they are and why you need one. Like, a proper one. None of this DIY ‘sticky-taped’ together and hope it works tech attempts. I’m getting my boss hat on and telling you why you MUST invest in your tech in order to help your business grow.
The good news? You only need 3 pieces of tech to get your online business up and running. Don’t worry, I’ll share with you what those 3 things are AND my recommendations for the best tools to invest in.
And, spoiler alert: your small investment in the right pieces of technology will pay you back 10 times over (or more). Plus, it’s going to make your life easier, help your business run smoothly, improve client experience and ultimately allow you to have more time to do the work you should be doing.
So, repeat after me: “I say no to DIY tech.”
Things You’ll Learn in this Episode of Doing it Online:
- How much we spent on our tech last year. (It’s a big, shiny number.)
- Exactly what we’re using for our current tech stack (& why.)
- The only 3 pieces of tech you need to get started with a profitable online business. (PLUS: I recommend beginner friendly, budget friendly options to get you started right.)
- If you need more convincing on why it’s worth investing in tech - check out this video here, on just how much ‘free’ tools are costing you.
- Want access to my 5-Day eCourse MBA (Mini Business Accelerator) for FREE? Just leave a 5-Star review and then submit your details at katesbonus.com
- Want the show notes + more funnel goodies? Head to katemckibbin.com/podcast