Judging by all the DM’s, emails and hollers from the street, it would suggest that a lot of you are all wondering the same thing:
Can I audit your funnel?
Errrybody is asking me this lately and so I wanted to devote an entire podcast episode just to this question.
BUMMER OF ANSWER ALERT: In short, no. I don’t audit funnels. I know, booooo, hissss. BUT! The good news? If you build it correctly the first time? It won’t need auditing or fixing. At all. Because the way I build funnels and the way I teach through my programs means that the auditing is built right in.
99% of the time a funnel audit’s going to be a waste of time and money. It’s actually almost impossible to fix a broken funnel. Trawling your way backwards is just not how it works. Good funnels have to be created that way from the start.
So how do you do that? Well, it all comes back to my motto (and my nanna-style advice as applied to funnels...)
You must test before you invest.
It’s about mastering the basics and not skipping ahead. (I did warn you it was nanna’s advice.)
Fear not, though! I walk you through that testing process in this ep, so grab a pen and paper and listen in…
Things You’ll Learn in this Episode of Doing it Online:
- The 4 pieces you need to test to build your funnel *correctly* from the start.
- The 2 most common reasons I see funnels not working.
- The weirdest place I’ve ever made a sale and why it makes it ALLLL worth it.
- If you want to deep dive a bit more into funnel flops and why they happen, check out 3 Reasons your funnel flopped ( + how to fix them!)
- Want access to my 5-Day eCourse MBA (Mini Business Accelerator) for FREE? Just leave a 5-Star review and then submit your details at katesbonus.com
- Want the show notes + more funnel goodies? Head to katemckibbin.com/podcast